[comp.sys.amiga.games] Stealth Affair

a481@mindlink.bc.ca (J.D. Frazer) (05/09/91)

Anyone know how to avoid being dumped off the helicopter and devoured by the
sharks? I've already stuck the elastic around the bomb, but I can't figure out
what to do next. There really isn't much time to do anything...you start to
fall PDQ.

Any help appreciated. Email to the address below. THX!
--
    J.D._Frazer@mindlink.UUCP    (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)

    Comfortably Numb - The Preferred State of Consciousness

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Dr.D) (05/11/91)

a481@mindlink.bc.ca (J.D. Frazer) writes:

>Anyone know how to avoid being dumped off the helicopter and devoured by the
>sharks? I've already stuck the elastic around the bomb, but I can't figure out
>what to do next. There really isn't much time to do anything...you start to
>fall PDQ.

   You need the rubber raft. If you want to know where to get it just
   e-mail me.

--
|bosman@fwi.uva.nl //     |  Dont't loose your head,to gain a minute,   |
|              \\ //AMIGA |  you need your head,your brains are in it.  |