[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bard's Tale III Question

cilibrar@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Rudi Cilibrasi) (05/10/91)

Where can fighters be turned into Geomancers?  My fighters are about
15th level or so now, and I think that it is about time for them to
switch over.

robinson@elux1.cs.umass.edu (Richard Robinson) (05/10/91)

In article <1991May10.062537.22643@csusac.csus.edu> cilibrar@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Rudi Cilibrasi) writes:
>Where can fighters be turned into Geomancers?  My fighters are about
>15th level or so now, and I think that it is about time for them to
>switch over.

In the 4th world, the one with all the androids, when you meat urmech,
take his deal, and you will be able to change your class. However,
carefully consider the change before you make it. You will be 1st level,
so spells will wipe you out, you will lose extra attacks, bard songs,
armor class bonus for monks, etc. I suggest you turn one and only one
fighter into a geomancer.

Anyone figure out what to do in Sceadu's Demens? If so, please mail or
post me the answer. I am fed up. Thanx in advance.

-Dread
--
robinson@elux1.cs.umass.edu

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (M Friedrich) (05/13/91)

robinson@elux1.cs.umass.edu (Richard Robinson) writes:

>Anyone figure out what to do in Sceadu's Demens? If so, please mail or
>post me the answer. I am fed up. Thanx in advance.

You'll find Sceadu in the Middle of Nowhere, in his Demense.
He is on the second level. There is a secret door in the middle of
the northern wall on the second level. Behind is a large passage, and Sceadu
is in the western part.

-Efchen
---
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich       IRC/FN/BITNET: Efchen
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602     NightFall: Sir Efchen, Knight of Elvendar
  _( ^)  |  8520 Erlangen
   ~\    |  GERMANY        InterNet:mnfriedr@informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 Tie two birds together. Though they have four wings, they cannot fly.
                                                    - The silent Flute