[comp.sys.amiga.games] Eye of the Beholder & A3000

skelley@umiacs.umd.edu (Stephen Kelley) (05/21/91)

Has anyone gotten EotB to work on an A3000?

I tried it from the diskettes and from the hddisk under both
1.3.2 & 2.03 and it "brought up the flashing red box",
"introduced me to the guru", made me "pine for the fjords" etc etc
every time I got to picking characters; w/ 2.0x & the hard disk,
oftimes sooner.

It looks like a great fantasy adv. but if I can't get it working
I'll have to return it.

Steve Kelley	UMCP CS/UMIACS
Internet:	skelley@umiacs.umd.edu

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (05/21/91)

[]
I played through Eye of the Beholder on my A3000/25-100 with 6M of RAM.
Never a problem, multitasked well enough.
Hmmm.....I played from HD only under 2.0X.

Worked without a glitch in my case.
-Roger

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com

karl@prophet.UUCP (Karl-Gunnar Hultland) (05/21/91)

>In article <34680@mimsy.umd.edu> skelley@umiacs.umd.edu (Stephen Kelley) writes:
>Has anyone gotten EotB to work on an A3000?
>
>I tried it from the diskettes and from the hddisk under both
>1.3.2 & 2.03 and it "brought up the flashing red box",
>"introduced me to the guru", made me "pine for the fjords" etc etc
>every time I got to picking characters; w/ 2.0x & the hard disk,
>oftimes sooner.
>
>It looks like a great fantasy adv. but if I can't get it working
>I'll have to return it.

It works just fine for me ...

I've just finished it...

                                 Karl

---

Karl Hultland, {rutgers | pyramid | uunet}!cmbvax!cbmehq!cbmswe!prophet!karl

Egoist: a person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
						- A. Bierce