[comp.sys.amiga.games] Chaos Strikes Back

deh@ndmath.UUCP (David Hurtubise) (08/03/90)

I know this has been asked before, but has DM II been
released for the amiga?  I read on here about a month ago that it
was in beta testing, but that was the last I heard.

deh@sanger.chem.nd.edu

arxt@quads.uchicago.edu (patrick palmer) (12/28/90)

	I tried posting this before, but apparently it didn't work.
I have gotten as far as I can along each of the Ways, but I can't get
any farther without a Skeleton Key.  Where can I find one?  Is there one
in each of the Ways?  Also, what good are Keys of B?  I can't find any
locks for them, and I have four or five of them now.  Where can I find
Cross Keys?  Are they in the Skeleton Key areas?  Is it just my characters
or is CSB combat easier than DM?  Maybe I just haven't gotten to the hard
parts yet, but those dragons and that stone golem went down awfully fast.
Thanks in advance,
		Aidan Palmer

a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) (12/29/90)

> arxt@quads.uchicago.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1990Dec28.032030.2691@midway.uchicago.edu>
>
> Org.  : University of Chicago
> Person: patrick palmer
>

>         I tried posting this before, but apparently it didn't work.
> I have gotten as far as I can along each of the Ways, but I can't get
> any farther without a Skeleton Key.  Where can I find one?  Is there one
> in each of the Ways?  Also, what good are Keys of B?  I can't find any
> locks for them, and I have four or five of them now.  Where can I find
> Cross Keys?  Are they in the Skeleton Key areas?  Is it just my characters
> or is CSB combat easier than DM?  Maybe I just haven't gotten to the hard
> parts yet, but those dragons and that stone golem went down awfully fast.
> Thanks in advance,
>                 Aidan Palmer

What Can I tell you about the Skeleton key?

Well, there is only _ONE_ skeleton key.  Unlike the other keys, it does _not_
dissapear when you put it into the skull keyhole (normally).  (ie. the key can
be used over and over again)

There is one skeleton keyhole near the Corbium that uses up the key.  I guess
this is supposed to be for the "end" of the game.

Where Is The Key????

Well, I honestly can't remeber where exactly, but I do remember I picked it up
early in the game, and I'm quite sure I received it after destroying some
knights.

QUESTIONS?

Is the Calista Crown good for anything?
Is it better to dress up your priest in the fine robe and sandles (from the
"way of the priest" the CrownOf??? [gives ~10 extra wisdom points] and a fine
robe with sandles can be found.  Cross of Neta--> Use the "Vending Machine")

Is the Morning Star a good for anything special?  (ie the Mace of order gives
extra carrying capacity)

I've found 3 pairs of SpeedBoots.  Anyone found 4?
(One near Chaos)

George Lin
a309@mindlink
uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!George_Lin
--
George Lin
a309@mindlink
uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!George_Lin

tanner@sapphire.idbsu.edu (cs127- Byron (Mark) Tanner) (01/01/91)

Part of what makes Chaos Strikes Back so difficult is the randomness.  For
instance, the skeleton key can appear in one of twenty or so places, along
with a lot of other items...  By the way, you don't need the skeleton key
its just rather handy.

I have just completed two of the paths.  Yeesh, Chaos is a pain, I wish he
would leave me alone.  Yeah, right.  I fight the knights face to face.
I have the front two attacking and while waiting for their weapons to be
readied again, I have the back two casting heal potions...  (It takes afew)
I never even look until I hear em fall to the ground.

Another help, poison clouds and balls work best on almost all monsters, especially dragons.  Look for the lock picks.  They'll save you alot of keys.

Overall, I would suggest high level characters.  Give you a tiny feeling of
security.  I have Master level everything, top char has around 800 hitpts.
AND STILL I get wiped out without batting an eye.  Save the game, FREQUENTLY.

Good-luck,   Mark

parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) (01/02/91)

% Well, there is only _ONE_ skeleton key.  Unlike the other keys, it does
% _not_ disappear when you put it into the skull keyhole (normally).

% Where is the Key???

% Well, I honestly can't remember where exactly, but I do remember I picked
% it up early in the game, and I'm quite sure I received it after destroying
% some knights.

I found the Skeleton Key, but I found it after I killed a thief (giggler).
Funny thing is, I restarted from a spot saved before that, killed the thief
again and got a different key (Onyx, I think) that time.

Hmmmmm...live and learn

Parker

--
 James Parker   (parker@a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu)     /* STANDARD DISCLAIMERS */
   WVU ComputerScience     |

cs170703644@vger.nsu.edu (01/02/91)

In article <1174@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:
> % Well, there is only _ONE_ skeleton key.  Unlike the other keys, it does
> % _not_ disappear when you put it into the skull keyhole (normally).
>
> % Where is the Key???
>
> % Well, I honestly can't remember where exactly, but I do remember I picked
> % it up early in the game, and I'm quite sure I received it after destroying
> % some knights.
>
> I found the Skeleton Key, but I found it after I killed a thief (giggler).
> Funny thing is, I restarted from a spot saved before that, killed the thief
> again and got a different key (Onyx, I think) that time.

         I've been playing CSB pretty steadily since Christmas.  I now have
a collection of 10-12 keys, and can't find any place to use them.  Most are
iron keys, but I also have a sapphire key, an onyx key, a gold key....can't
remember what else.  Oh, yeah, two Keys of B.

      I understand that I have to have a certain key to get to the rest of the
dungeon.  anybody got any clues as to where I go for that?  I can get back to
the Junction of the Four Ways with no problem, and tend to use stairs to go
down a level (lacking a rope....sigh), but cannot find a door to the sections
below. I AM NOT even really sure what level I am on; I have been up and down
that dungeon till I am all messed up.

      I have dealt with the water monsters and have also dealt with those
things that sneak along the floor and then rise up and attack; they look like
moving slime till they rare back--then they are clear and all teeth.  That (I
think) is the lowest level I have been on.

Jean
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| werjun@large              |  I'm so sick of hearing about Elvis.  |
+ cs170703644@vger.nsu.edu  +         I wish he was dead!           +
|                           |                                       |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

arxt@quads.uchicago.edu (patrick palmer) (01/02/91)

In article <1174@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:
>% Where is the Key???
>
>% Well, I honestly can't remember where exactly, but I do remember I picked
>% it up early in the game, and I'm quite sure I received it after destroying
>% some knights.

>I found the Skeleton Key, but I found it after I killed a thief (giggler).
>Funny thing is, I restarted from a spot saved before that, killed the thief
>again and got a different key (Onyx, I think) that time.

I found the Skeleton Key on the FUL YA pit level, although the hint oracle
says that a giggler has it.

>Parker
>
>--
> James Parker   (parker@a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu)     /* STANDARD DISCLAIMERS */
>   WVU ComputerScience     |
>    Graphic & Computation  |          Do not write in this space.
>    Lab Coordinator        |

	- Aidan Palmer

rlawrence@halluc.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Lawrence) (01/02/91)

-> I found the Skeleton Key, but I found it after I killed a thief
-> (giggler). Funny thing is, I restarted from a spot saved before that,
-> killed the thief again and got a different key (Onyx, I think) that
-> time.

The key does disappear eventually, when you put it in the last Skeleton
head. That's right at the end of the game - where I am - but I only have
to Corbum rocks! ARGH! I've never been able to get the Diabolical Demon
Director "Open" beyond the extent of going up, down to kill the Dragon,
and through to "KU". Anybody who has some ideas on how to get some of
the through passages open on this sucker, I need help.
   BTW, a lot of people are saying they finished without seeing Chaos.
Well, I sure did. Pumped about 30-40 sixth level fireballs into him and
he didn't bat an eye. Hmmmm. Anybody know if he can be killed?
-Rich

--
Richard Lawrence - via FidoNet node 1:109/345
UUCP: ...!uunet!halluc!rlawrence

keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) (01/27/91)

When selecting my characters from the prison I found one called Lor
hidden behind a secret door (I stumbled into the wall). After killing
the mummys I found the door open and I resurrected him. He is a powerful
fighter. I then decidedto look carefully at all walls and found another
false one that leads to a room downstairs full of rock creatures. Off to
the side and upsome stairs is a doorwith a grill in it and you can see
the picture of a champion on the wall.
How do you open that door. I have tried rocks, fire every spell I can
think of. What champion is so hard to get to?

dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) (01/28/91)

In article <1991Jan27.050749.26007@actrix.gen.nz> keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) writes:
>When selecting my characters from the prison I found one called Lor
>hidden behind a secret door (I stumbled into the wall). After killing
>the mummys I found the door open and I resurrected him. He is a powerful
>fighter. I then decidedto look carefully at all walls and found another
>false one that leads to a room downstairs full of rock creatures. Off to
>the side and upsome stairs is a doorwith a grill in it and you can see
>the picture of a champion on the wall.
>How do you open that door. I have tried rocks, fire every spell I can
>think of. What champion is so hard to get to?

You hear a click when looking at Plague, that might be it?

Where did you find these characters, close to xxx will suffice.

I need a powerful fighter :-)

/Jorgen
email dvljhg@cs.umu.se - other ways to communicate are a waste of time.
Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.
"Credo, quia absurdum est."    Credo in absurdum est?

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/28/91)

In article <1991Jan27.185816.29489@cs.umu.se>, dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) writes:
> In article <1991Jan27.050749.26007@actrix.gen.nz> keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) writes:
>>When selecting my characters from the prison I found one called Lor
>>hidden behind a secret door (I stumbled into the wall). After killing
>>the mummys I found the door open and I resurrected him. He is a powerful
>>fighter. I then decidedto look carefully at all walls and found another
>>false one that leads to a room downstairs full of rock creatures. Off to
>>the side and upsome stairs is a doorwith a grill in it and you can see
>>the picture of a champion on the wall.
>>How do you open that door. I have tried rocks, fire every spell I can
>>think of. What champion is so hard to get to?
>
> You hear a click when looking at Plague, that might be it?

Let me squelch all this right off. There are two hidden heroes.
The game will only let you take *ONE* of them. If you want Lor, then
you can't have any more than two heroes already in the group.
If you want Kazai, you can get him as long as you haven't chosen - or
even *visited* Lor. In othger words, if you want one of these guys,
*don't* enter the area that contains the other one. Lor is near Tunda,
and Kazai is near Petal.> /Jorgen
> --
> email dvljhg@cs.umu.se - other ways to communicate are a waste of time.
> Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.
> "Credo, quia absurdum est."    Credo in absurdum est?
--
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX

dwb7041@cec1.wustl.edu (Dave Bartels) (01/29/91)

In article <1991Jan27.050749.26007@actrix.gen.nz> keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) writes:
>When selecting my characters from the prison I found one called Lor
>hidden behind a secret door (I stumbled into the wall). After killing
>the mummys I found the door open and I resurrected him. He is a powerful
>fighter. I then decidedto look carefully at all walls and found another
>false one that leads to a room downstairs full of rock creatures. Off to
>the side and upsome stairs is a doorwith a grill in it and you can see
>the picture of a champion on the wall.
>How do you open that door. I have tried rocks, fire every spell I can
>think of. What champion is so hard to get to?

  The champion you can't get at is a powerful ninja character, but CSB only
allows you to get one of the 2 special characters - once you add either one,
the door falls blocking you off from the second.  I've never found any way
to get both - anyone out there know a trick?

egp@sarah.amiga.OCUnix.On.Ca (Eric Plante) (01/29/91)

In a message posted on 27 Jan 91 05:07:49 GMT,
keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) wrote:

KS>How do you open that door. I have tried rocks, fire every spell I can
KS>think of. What champion is so hard to get to?

That problem had me working for quite a while... After some time and a few
experiments I realised, as far as I can figure, you can only select one of
the two, either Lor Champion of Good (the best fighter in the prison), or
Kazai Shadow Warrior (the best ninja in the prison). When you select one of
them, the door to the other one closes. Also, if you select any Undead
character before you select one of these super-characters, you will hear a
click. What happens is that there's a secret button hidden behind each of
the mirrors that gets depressed when you select an Undead. That button
closes both gates to get to the super-characters!! So if you want a
combination of an Undead with one of those guys, you're stuck with two
characters trying to fight mummies or rock monsters (about 10-14 of them)!

If anyone finds a way to get both Lor and Kazai, please tell me! Right now
I have Kazai, Skelar (an Undead fighter), Mantia (priest insectoid), and
Petal (a Wizard fairie). I find that it's the best possible combo, unless
there's a way to keep the gates open!

---
[                                    ][                                  ]
[ Eric Plante                        ][ Opinions expressed in this       ]
[   Fido: 1:163/109.63 (819)568-6850 ][ message do not necessarily       ]
[   UUCP: ...!fts1!atronx!sarah!egp  ][ reflect those of its author..    ]
[____________________________________][__________________________________]

egp@sarah.amiga.OCUnix.On.Ca (Eric Plante) (01/29/91)

In a message posted on 27 Jan 91 18:58:16 GMT,
dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) wrote:

JH>Where did you find these characters, close to xxx will suffice.
JH>
JH>I need a powerful fighter :-)

Lor is at the uppermost part of the map, if you consider your starting point
as the bottom facing top (He's near Itza, the Aztec-like human). Kazai is
at the leftmost part of the prison, just below the fairie section (it's
alot easier when you map the whole place). Both passages are hidden by fake
walls, and go "out" of the maze (once you've mapped the maze, the passages
are on the exterior walls).

JH>*******************************************************************************
JH>email dvljhg@cs.umu.se - other ways to communicate are a waste of time.
JH>Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.
JH>"Credo, quia absurdum est."    Credo in absurdum est?

---
[                                    ][                                  ]
[ Eric Plante                        ][ Opinions expressed in this       ]
[   Fido: 1:163/109.63 (819)568-6850 ][ message do not necessarily       ]
[   UUCP: ...!fts1!atronx!sarah!egp  ][ reflect those of its author..    ]
[____________________________________][__________________________________]

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (01/30/91)

It is my belief that it is impossible to obtain both Elite characters
form these areas. When you first enter the Mirror Level. The condition
would be as follows: The door would be open for Kazai and closed for
Lor, but if you chose ANY other character EXCEPT from the UNDEAD group
(such as Plague or Skelar...even LOOKING at these will close the door

on LOR) Then, when you choose one or two of the other characters,
go down the hallway that lies between ITZA and LANA walk about 3 steps
down from the corner and go through the wall. LOR'S door should be
open, but noi closed on KAZAI.

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon

spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) (02/05/91)

I believe I remember someone saying that the cursed armor in Chaos Strikes
Back doesn't protect your characters any.  Is this correct?  I guess I'll just
throw it away then.
In one room, there was an etched square that produced Screamers everytime I
stepped on it.  A big spider followed.  This was a great source of food while
it lasted, but now it doesn't generate any monsters.  Fortunately, there are
plenty of rats on another level.
CSB is a lot harder to map than Dungeon Master.
                                                              Stuart Pierce

freund@sakura.ucdavis.edu (Jason Freund) (02/05/91)

	Places I need help:

	1) On the level with the fireballs, the sorpions, and the door
	to "Death Row" or whatever, there is a room with a green gem and
	two buttons on the floor.  I took and used the green gem.  Is
	there anything else I need to do in that room?

	2) Along "Dead End."  I followed dead end around and found the
	button that opened up the area to the dragon's den and did all
	that.  But I noticed there's a teleport along the long corridor
	leading to the end of "dead end"  Is there anything else I'm
	supposed to do in there?

	3) DDD level.  Facing the writing "Trust Me, Enter the Pit"
		a.  What is written above "Trust Me..."
		b.  About 2-3 squares to the left is a force field
		    after  a pit that I can't close that just moves
		    objects 2 squares in front of it.  On the other
		    side of a pit (between 2 stairs) is a
		    little button hidden inside  a crack in the wall
		    that closes off a force field in the DDD room.
		    How do I close the pit to get over to the force
		    field that zaps things 2
		    squares back?

I've been wandering for days and I can't find anything new to do.
Jason
follow up to csag or to freund@sakura.ucdavis.edu
Thanks

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/06/91)

RE: Screamers being reproduced....I wonder if you MAY be getting CHAOS
mixed up with Dungeon Master...the only place that there are screamers
in CHAOS is on Level 8 NETA...and yes, there was a spider there too,
but I doubt they regenerated, as I only saw 6 or 8 and one spider,
and I was in and out of that level all the time afterwards. Also,
you mentioned RATS...there are NONE in CHAOS, but there are in Dungeon
Master. There was a room on the Purple Worm level of Dungeon Master
that reproduced Screamers for a LONG time, and DID stop as you say...I'd
guess you were thinking of Dungeon Master....

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon
Internet: Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/06/91)

RE: questions on CHAOS..... (1) On the level of the Scorpions and
Death Row...did the door in the main area (past the Scorpion's Lair)
not open up once you stepped in front of it? That will take you to
some stairs that will lead you up to the Dragon Area above....

(2) RE: the writing "above" TRUST ME ENTER THE PIT...there is none.

Look at ALL the inscriptions...it LOOKS like there's writing above
ALL of them. TRUST ME...THERE"S NOT :-)

(3) RE: the pit that can't seemed to be closed. It can! But you have

to do it from another level! HINT: if you played Dungeon Master, remember
"ENLARGE MY VIEW"? Same applies here. You'll know when you find it!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon
Internet: Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org

jel2364@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (LATORRE, JE) (02/19/91)

	There are three switches or buttons I found which I have no clue to what
they do.  The first one is on the level where it says "figters charge" and
where all the fire elementals are.  There is a button next to a fire elemental
thats next to the stairs where you enter.  Its to the left of the flask with
water where if you pick it up you fall down a pit.  The second is next to the
gate that you enter to get to the "pain" gold door.  The third on the level
where you fight the hell hounds and pass the fireballs shooting straight at you
you go down a stairs, turn right and theres a big button on the wall with a pit
in front of you.  I tried throwing stuff in that area but I only managed to
open a passage of stairs going down on my left.

	Your help is greatly appreciated.

fireballs that shoot at when fighting the hel

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (02/23/91)

In article <1991Feb18.220844.28736@isc.rit.edu>, jel2364@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (LATORRE, JE) writes:
> 	There are three switches or buttons I found which I have no clue to what
> they do.  The first one is on the level where it says "figters charge" and
> where all the fire elementals are.  There is a button next to a fire elemental
> thats next to the stairs where you enter.  Its to the left of the flask with
> water where if you pick it up you fall down a pit.  The second is next to the

That button keeps that pit from opening up. You are supposed to stand
on that square and *run* across the room towards the Ku area - if you
do it correctly, with the first pit closed, then the wall in your path
disappears, the second pit closes, and *bingo*! There you are in the
KU area, without having to climb in the pit!

> gate that you enter to get to the "pain" gold door.  The third on the level
> where you fight the hell hounds and pass the fireballs shooting straight at you
> you go down a stairs, turn right and theres a big button on the wall with a pit
> in front of you.  I tried throwing stuff in that area but I only managed to
> open a passage of stairs going down on my left.

I don't have a clue what the "pain" gold door is. As to the other
button, that one turns off a spinner field above that plate you threw
stuff on, to open the stairs down - that's what was *supposed* to
happen - you "only managed" to do exactly what you need to do to get
any further!
    If, by chance, you are referring to the DAIN door (the one that
needs the Ruby key) on the DDD level, then there is a button near the
gate there which I believ turns off a fireball shooter just beyond the
gate.
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX
My card: 0 The Fool       (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
"I'll employ my resources to make your puny lives miserable! I'll crush
your pitiful dreams and ambitions like bugs in the dust!" - Calvin

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/25/91)

RE: QUESTIONS ON BUTTONS...........Well, you'll HAVE to be more specific!
WHAT 'pain gold door'? What level? The only button that I know of
that you are referring to is the button in the chink in the wall to
the NE of the level, with stairs going up (to the Hell Hounds) and
down to the NETA CORBUM door. This button will switch the forcefield
that lies to the SOUTH on and off. Could you please describe the other
ones like "large button in front of a pit" in more detail? I'm always
glad to help!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon
Internet: Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org

dhawk@well.sf.ca.us (David Hawkins) (03/12/91)

Well, I've played CSB all the way through three times so far.
Once with a strong team from Dungeon Master, once with the weakest
team (adding up health/mana/stamina) from the Prison, and once with
the weakest team (on mana alone) from the Prison.  Now I'm trying it
with just Tula (the weakest single character in the Prison.)  She
hasn't hit any real barriers yet.  But I've changed my stategy some.
Normally the first thing I do with a team is kill the dragon on the
lowest level (for the solid key), but I don't think Tula is ready for
that yet.  So we've done the first section of priest/neta up to the
Diabolical Demon Director, and a good chunk of the Ninja path and
fighter up through antmen and the 'chirpers.'  One thing about using
weak teams -- you don't have to kill every monster you meet.  There
are a lot of them that you don't have to encounter again once you're
past them.

later, david
--
David Hawkins  {apple,pacbell,hplabs,ucbvax}!well!dhawk
"You've just killed a small animal.  It's time for a light beer."

weic@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Wei Kiat CHONG) (04/16/91)

	Hi everybody. I've just started playing Chaos and have made some
progress. The only thing is that I can't find a flask to create a "vi" potion!
Most of my guys are doing fine except they've got bandages all over their
bodies! I probably didn't look hard enough but I would appreciate it if anyone
out there reading this and have played CSB, to tell me where to look for one.
I'm desperate!!!
	Thanks in advance.

John (weic@mullauna.cs.mu.oz.au)
Please e-mail if possible.
[1m						The Guru[0m

samuel@cs.cornell.edu (Samuel M. Weber) (05/22/91)

I have an easy question:  (* very mild spoilers *)

I've come across an unusual situation, and just want to know if this
is what's supposed to happen, or if it is a bug.

Having already done the fighter and the priest paths, I got the
ninja corbum, and went up to the level above.  Up there, I found a small
room, with 2 doors.  Thing is, both these doors are *half* open: as if
they started to open, and then stopped mid-way.  There seems to be
nothing special about this room.  Also, there are *no* monsters about.
After the corresponding part on the warrior path, I was expecting
*something*, but no.

Is the program confused, somehow, or it this normal?

Thanks a lot!!

P.S. Does anyone know if Dungeon Master 3 is going to be called
"Law Strikes Back"?  :-)

--
   -- Sam Weber                   "I never think of money,
                                   I think of milk and honey,