[comp.sys.amiga.games] Red Storm Rising is too blazing FAST!!!

sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu (sphaak) (05/21/91)

Red Storm Rising is a GREAT game (even though the keyboard overlay could be
better) but the time scale is five times "real time" (ARRIBA!  ARRIBA!) and
there is NO WAY (??) to slow it down to real time!  Is there a patch for the
game that can fix this?  To be able to toggle between "game time" and "real
time" would be ideal, but if I had to choose between real time and "warp five"
I would choose real time... every time!

-Ross Starkey

bconnor@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu (Beverly B. Connor) (05/22/91)

In article <6496@vela.acs.oakland.edu> sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu (sphaak) writes:
>Red Storm Rising is a GREAT game (even though the keyboard overlay could be
>better) but the time scale is five times "real time" (ARRIBA!  ARRIBA!) and
>there is NO WAY (??) to slow it down to real time!  Is there a patch for the
>game that can fix this?  To be able to toggle between "game time" and "real
>time" would be ideal, but if I had to choose between real time and "warp five"
>I would choose real time... every time!
>
>-Ross Starkey

	Just hit pause and un-pause REAL fast! Heheh & - )

-CC

*  /\   /\  /\  | /~_  /\  __ | /\ /\ /\        The proud and the few.      *
* /~~\ /  \/  \ | \_/ /~~\    | \/ \/ \/   bconnor@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu *