[comp.sys.amiga.games] Chaos Strikes Back Help - I'm so close!!!!

parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) (05/22/91)

Hey Net!!!

I have gotten almost all of the corbum.  One piece left, the ROS piece!!

I have gone through the ROS path all the way to the DDD, but can not figure
out how to get down the last path.

1) Am I correct in assuming that I need to go the direction that keeps
   teleporting anything thrown backwards two squares???  This passageway
   is behind a pit.

     HOW DO I CLOSE THE PIT???

Help!!  I want to finish this so I can get on with my life!!!

Thanks for ANY help,
Parker

--
 James Parker   (parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu)     /* STANDARD DISCLAIMERS */
   WVU ComputerScience     |

samuel@CS.Cornell.EDU (Samuel M. Weber) (05/22/91)

(* SPOILERS *)

In article <1533@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:
>I have gone through the ROS path all the way to the DDD, but can not figure
>out how to get down the last path.
>
>1) Am I correct in assuming that I need to go the direction that keeps
>   teleporting anything thrown backwards two squares???  This passageway
>   is behind a pit.

Yep!

>     HOW DO I CLOSE THE PIT???

I can't think of any nifty hints, so here's how:  Remember, just before the
entrance to the priest path, you had to pass by a room with skeletons?
Exiting from that room you passed by an eye in the wall.  Show the eye
something (anything) and it will close the pit.

Have fun!
--
   -- Sam Weber                   "I never think of money,
                                   I think of milk and honey,