[comp.sys.amiga.games] Best Games for the Amiga

6600wood@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Joseph Wood) (05/23/91)

I think it would be helpful if people posted lists of what they
thought were the best games for the Amiga, why it was the best,
and what hardware requirements there are.  I can never choose
which games to buy and rather than possibly waste $20-$50 dollars
I just don't buy them.  I also have a 1000 with no extra ram.  In
the past, I have had to return games that weren't marked correctly.
Some games can run on 512 but it will take you till next december
to get past the title screen.

bconnor@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu (Beverly B. Connor) (05/23/91)

In article <11496@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600wood@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Joseph Wood) writes:
>I think it would be helpful if people posted lists of what they
>thought were the best games for the Amiga, why it was the best,
>and what hardware requirements there are.  I can never choose
>which games to buy and rather than possibly waste $20-$50 dollars
>I just don't buy them.  I also have a 1000 with no extra ram.  In
>the past, I have had to return games that weren't marked correctly.
>Some games can run on 512 but it will take you till next december
>to get past the title screen.

	Ewwwww, 512k, huh? I feel sorry for you. I lived off my 1000's
.5M for a while, but got the expansion just so I could BREATH in the darn
thing. See ya.

-CC
bconnor@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu

*  /\   /\  /\  | /~_  /\  __ | /\ /\ /\        The proud and the few.      *
* /~~\ /  \/  \ | \_/ /~~\    | \/ \/ \/   bconnor@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu *