[comp.sys.amiga.games] Monkey Island ... + a new question

Ives Aerts <GUTEST8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be> (05/22/91)

In article <1991May20.230752.15131@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, you say:

>Anyone: How do you get past the pirrana poodles, and finds the sword mast
Why don't you talk a walk in the bush... there's some very nice
flowers over there (or talk to the guy inthe prison before)
As for the sword master (you're in for a surprise): ask the old man
in the shop.

>Thanx

No prob, I have a question too:
Anyone who knows what to do once you're on the ghost ship ? I
got the can from the sleeping pirat but I'm stuck. How do I get
the root from it's container ?

>|Joe Reeves---The Ohio State University---jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu--|
      Ives Aerts           |          IBM definition SY-34378
GUTEST8@BLEKUL11.BITNET    |   A signature consists of sequences of
gutest8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be | non-blank characters separated by blanks.

e90mli@rigel.efd.lth.se (05/22/91)

Here is some instructions on how to get root from it's container:

1) Use the MAGNETIC compass to get the key in the Captains room.

2) Unlock the locked hatch and enter it.

3) Put some of your grog onto the dish.

4) Get some grease.

5) Use the grease to silence the noicy door.

6) Enter the door to get the ghost tools.

7) Use the tools to open crate.

done!

ZV0005@DMSWWU1C.BITNET (05/22/91)

1. Use somtething magnetic to get the key...
2. Ever seen a drunken ghost-rat...
3. Now it should be no problem to get the tools for the container.

Rochus Wessels             |"Whenever you're looking for a helping hand
srb103@gina.uni-muenster.de|you'll find it at the end of your right arm.
zv0005@dmswwu1c.bitnet     |

prak2@pttrnl.nl (05/23/91)

In article <91141.183804GUTEST8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be>, GUTEST8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Ives Aerts) writes:

> No prob, I have a question too:
> Anyone who knows what to do once you're on the ghost ship ? I
> got the can from the sleeping pirat but I'm stuck. How do I get
> the root from it's container ?
>
>>|Joe Reeves---The Ohio State University---jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu--|
>       Ives Aerts           |          IBM definition SY-34378
> GUTEST8@BLEKUL11.BITNET    |   A signature consists of sequences of
> gutest8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be | non-blank characters separated by blanks.

You have to get the key from the captains room.
Hint: the key is made out of metal.

Jan.