[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bard Tale III

wdieteri@wrdis01.af.mil (Dieterich) (04/27/91)

Whill someone please tell me what the phrase is to get in Lanatir' tomb is,
the one were you have to be of his blood.  Also does anyone know of a place
to get spell points regenerated, for money.

Thanks

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (M Friedrich) (04/29/91)

wdieteri@wrdis01.af.mil (Dieterich) writes:

>Whill someone please tell me what the phrase is to get in Lanatir' tomb is,
>the one were you have to be of his blood.  Also does anyone know of a place
>to get spell points regenerated, for money.

The word to enter Lanatir's tomb is 'UTOR'. BTW, you can teleport into, too.

There's no place where you can regenerate Spell points for money, use those
Gems...

Need a walkthru for BT3? Mail me...

-Efchen
---
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich       IRC/FN/BITNET: Efchen
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602     NightFall: Sir Efchen, Knight of Elvendar
  _( ^)  |  8520 Erlangen
   ~\    |  GERMANY        InterNet:mnfriedr@informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 Tie two birds together. Though they have four wings, they cannot fly.
                                                    - The silent Flute

wdieteri@wrdis01.af.mil (Dieterich) (05/25/91)

   POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO THE WORLD OF TENEBROSIA

I have gotton the shadow door, in the forest, and place it in the middle
of nowhere.  I have also found the place in the canyon were all things
are mixed up.  The question is:  What do I do next?

--
     Will Dieterich                    Internet: wdieteri@wrdis01.af.mil
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Standard Disclaimer=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (M. Friedrich) (05/25/91)

wdieteri@wrdis01.af.mil (Dieterich) writes:

>   POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO THE WORLD OF TENEBROSIA

>I have gotton the shadow door, in the forest, and place it in the middle
>of nowhere.  I have also found the place in the canyon were all things
>are mixed up.  The question is:  What do I do next?

You have to find the Shadow lock, it's in the canyon.

If you need firther help, mail me for my BT3 walkthru.

See you,
	Efchen
---