[comp.sys.amiga.games] HIRES Interlace

clp@gumby.Altos.COM (Chuck L. Peterson) (05/23/91)

Are there any games out for the Amiga which run in
Hi Resolution Interlaced mode?  I am really getting sick
of this stupid CGA-resolution garbage.  Thanks.

Chuck L. Peterson
clp@altos.com

sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu (sphaak) (05/24/91)

In article <4893@gumby.Altos.COM> clp@gumby.Altos.COM (Chuck L. Peterson) writes:
>Are there any games out for the Amiga which run in
>Hi Resolution Interlaced mode?  I am really getting sick
>of this stupid CGA-resolution garbage.  Thanks.

>Chuck L. Peterson
>clp@altos.com

Just off the top of my head, I know that MechForce by Ralph Reed uses hi-res.
It is one of the best games out for the Amiga, and as far as I know it has
not been ported to any other computer.

-Ross Starkey

jamie@sievax.enet.dec.com (Jamie Badman) (05/24/91)

Try Wonderland by Magnetic Scrolls.

daq@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Doug Quarnstrom) (05/25/91)

>/ hpfcso:comp.sys.amiga.games / sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu (sphaak) /  3:04 am  May 24, 1991 /
>In article <4893@gumby.Altos.COM> clp@gumby.Altos.COM (Chuck L. Peterson) writes:
>>Are there any games out for the Amiga which run in
>>Hi Resolution Interlaced mode?  I am really getting sick
>>of this stupid CGA-resolution garbage.  Thanks.
>
>>Chuck L. Peterson
>>clp@altos.com

>Just off the top of my head, I know that MechForce by Ralph Reed uses hi-res.
>It is one of the best games out for the Amiga, and as far as I know it has
>not been ported to any other computer.

Yep, and the interlace is EXTREMELY annoying.  I really wish this was
a low res game.  The interlace flickers too much and is pretty hard on
the eyes.

doug