[comp.sys.amiga.games] Flight Simulators Wanted

Bob.Batson@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Bob Batson) (05/29/91)

I would like to interest someone (or a commercial software firm) to
create Flight Simulators for two World War II fighter-planes, namely,
the Focke-Wulf FW 190 TA 152H-1 and the Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6.
These two programs should be as realistic as the simulator for the
F-16, called FALCON.

IMHO, the FW 190 was the finest FIGHTER-PLANE of WWII and the TA
152H-1 was the best version.

Can anyone please tell me the names and addresses of any persons or
firms that would be interested in this?

Please send all replies to me via netmail.  My FidoNet address is
1:280/304.5

 * Origin: Amiga Central BBS 816-587-5360 320mbs MOKCI (1:280/304)