[comp.sys.amiga.games] Monkey Island

jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (05/21/91)

I've defeated the Sword Master, and gotten the buried treasure- now how
do I get past the stinkin' dogs in front of the Governor's Mansion(tm)
without wasting all of my meat? No flames, its really meat.

--
|Joe Reeves---The Ohio State University---jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu--|
|        Purple Toupee will show the way when summer brings you down.        |

S13QC@CUNYVM.BITNET (05/21/91)

Go to the fork in the road, and find the bright yellow flowers, take
a pedal and put it in the meat.  Then give them the meat.

(If all else fail...Use everything on everything)

               T H E   D A R K   M A G E ! ! !

e90mli@rigel.efd.lth.se (05/21/91)

There is a flower in the woods that will help you on this one.

Leo_Hoban@amicol.UUCP (Leo Hoban) (05/27/91)

I need a clue with _Secret of Monkey Island_. I would be gratefull if anyone
could clue me in...

Where do I find the 'x' to locate the treasure of melee island(tm) ?

maquelin@tik.ethz.ch (Olivier Maquelin) (05/28/91)

In article <Leo_Hoban.3194@amicol.UUCP> Leo_Hoban@amicol.UUCP (Leo Hoban)
writes:
>Where do I find the 'x' to locate the treasure of melee island(tm) ?

Buy the map, go to the maze in the western part of the island, and follow the
directions. It should be obvious then. If you don't have enough money, you can
earn some in the circus.

Olivier

jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (05/29/91)

Pleez help me with Monkey island!!
I'm in Lechuck's ship, have got the key, and the ghost chicken feather.
Now what?

--

educate@vger.nsu.edu (05/29/91)

In article <Leo_Hoban.3194@amicol.UUCP>, Leo_Hoban@amicol.UUCP (Leo Hoban) writes:
> I need a clue with _Secret of Monkey Island_. I would be gratefull if anyone
> could clue me in...
>
> Where do I find the 'x' to locate the treasure of melee island(tm) ?

    I can help you with this one.  YOu need to explore the Fork in the
forest *thoroughly*.......keep looking.

Jean