[comp.sys.amiga.games] Monkey: How to pick Bananas?

schniede@rhrk.uni-kl.de (Klaus Schniedergers [Informatik]) (05/29/91)

Hi there!
I ran across Monkey Island for hours, but i didnt manage to get more rthan three bananas.
How can i pick these from the tree? i dont have the banana picker.

(i'm sorry if i'm using the wrong expressions for some objects, but
i have the german version of the game and have to retranslate them)

Thanx, Klaus

Klaus Schniedergers       Internet+Mail: schniede@cuve.informatik.uni-kl.de
K.-Adenauer-Str. 3	  IRC: Tarantoga

educate@vger.nsu.edu (05/30/91)

In article <1991May29.101734.24972@rhrk.uni-kl.de>, schniede@rhrk.uni-kl.de (Klaus Schniedergers [Informatik]) writes:
> Hi there!
> I ran across Monkey Island for hours, but i didnt manage to get more rthan three bananas.
> How can i pick these from the tree? i dont have the banana picker.
>
> (i'm sorry if i'm using the wrong expressions for some objects, but
> i have the german version of the game and have to retranslate them)
>
> Thanx, Klaus
>
> --
>
> Klaus Schniedergers       Internet+Mail: schniede@cuve.informatik.uni-kl.de
> K.-Adenauer-Str. 3	  IRC: Tarantoga

 HINT:  The cannibals eat fruit along with their protein supplement....check
with them.

Jean