[comp.sys.amiga.games] Win $1,000,000

brownr@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk (Richard Brown) (05/29/91)

Hi world,
	To win $1,000,000 answer the three simple questions listed below:

   1.	What is your name ?
   2.	When were you born ?
   3.	How much money will we make from selling an arcade game on the Amiga ?

Reply to brownr@uk.ac.glasgow.dcs

The winner will be chosen by a panel of three judges at Glasgow Uni (who are
allowed to enter)

pilgrim@daimi.aau.dk (Jakob G}rdsted) (05/30/91)

brownr@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk (Richard Brown) writes:

>Hi world,
>	To win $1,000,000 answer the three simple questions listed below:
Does this mean, that if x persons submit their answer, one of them will
be draw as the lucky winner of 6 million danish kroners(in $ that is), and
that therefore my chance of winning aforementioned money will be 1/x ?
>   1.	What is your name ?
>   2.	When were you born ?
>   3.	How much money will we make from selling an arcade game on the Amiga ?
That surely depends on how good the game is, how you propose to sell it and
finally countably many other factors, whose influence cannot be estimated
before afterwords.

>Reply to brownr@uk.ac.glasgow.dcs

>The winner will be chosen by a panel of three judges at Glasgow Uni (who are
>allowed to enter)
I have but one question: Those money, how have you raised/do you intend to
raise them?

I know this is a joke, but I don't get it. What is the funny part? Has it
got something to do with a belief in, that Amiga Games are Pirated in stereo
and four colours, and that one therefore will make nil money?

Confusedly yours, Jakob Gaardsted.

PS:Release your game as public domain, but put lots of work into it anyway.

--
From the notorious
                      Jakob Gaardsted, Computer Science Department