[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need help with Future Wars

harald@boink.UUCP (Harald Milne) (05/28/91)

    Once again, I'm asking for friend who is stuck.

	My friend doesn't know how to get out of the 6 minute bomb programming
scenario. He has been able to traverse the maze in the required time, but
can't find the exit. That is, from the starting point to the computer room
and back again to the starting point.

	Any pointers would be most appreciated.

	Thanks to those of you that responed previously.

--
Harald Milne                   RISCy business	       uunet!ccicpg!boink!harald

educate@vger.nsu.edu (05/31/91)

In article <3236@boink.UUCP>, harald@boink.UUCP (Harald Milne) writes:
>     Once again, I'm asking for friend who is stuck.
>
> 	My friend doesn't know how to get out of the 6 minute bomb programming
> scenario. He has been able to traverse the maze in the required time, but
> can't find the exit. That is, from the starting point to the computer room
> and back again to the starting point.

  Here's a little help for your friend.  After he sets the bomb mechanism, he
should retrace his steps  back through the maze.  About 1/3 of the way back he
will pass a door....go through it and out.  If I remember correctly, the
door is on the left side of the maze.....it's been a while since I played.

Jean