[comp.sys.amiga.games] Police Quest 2

psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk (T.Emanuel) (05/28/91)

I am playing Police Quest 2 and have just received the message to phone Marie,
but I do not know her number.Where do I find it?

	T.Emanuel,Hugh Stewart Hall,University Park,Nottingham.
			psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk

hobbit@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (yoav gonen) (05/31/91)

psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk (T.Emanuel) writes:

>I am playing Police Quest 2 and have just received the message to phone Marie,
>but I do not know her number.Where do I find it?

I played this game a year ago so I don't remember all the details. But I think
you should phone first "411" and ask what's Marie's phone number.

  Yoav  Gonen,                    *   *   *    *          *   * *   *   *
  Hebrew University               *   *   *  ***          *  * *    *
  Jerusalem, Israel.              * ***   *  * *       ***** *  *   *
                                  *