[comp.sys.amiga.games] Solution wanted for Lemmings: MAYHEM 13

a481@mindlink.bc.ca (J.D. Frazer) (05/28/91)

The header sez it all. Any bright, kind soul out there willing to email the
solution gets the first hamster I create out of a soap bar.

Many, many thank-yous!
--
    J.D._Frazer@mindlink.UUCP    (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)

    Comfortably Numb - The Preferred State of Consciousness

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (06/04/91)

In article <6041@mindlink.bc.ca> a481@mindlink.bc.ca (J.D. Frazer) writes:
>The header sez it all. Any bright, kind soul out there willing to email the
>solution gets the first hamster I create out of a soap bar.
>
>Many, many thank-yous!
>--
>    J.D._Frazer@mindlink.UUCP    (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
>
>    Comfortably Numb - The Preferred State of Consciousness

Okay here's how you do it.

This is the one where you have two of the fellas.

1) Make the first one (Lemming A) dig.  Let the second one walk to the edge of
the cliff, and make him Build.

2) You may want to make Lemming A bash and dig to give Lemming B time to do
his work which is described below.

3) While A is digging straight down, wait until Lemming B gets exactly between
the crack between the two bricks he is walking on ( Point S, See Below).

    		-IN-

		_____          S
	       |     |   ____________________
	       |     |	|      |      |	     |
	       |     |  |______|______|______|
	       |     |         |      |
	       |     |       T |______|_____________ W
	       |     |         |      |      |      |
	       |     |	       |______|______|______|
	       |     |	       |      |
	       |/\/\/\	       |/\/\/\|

4) Make Lemming A a climber.  Almost forgot.

5) When Lemming B gets to Point S, make him dig straight down.

6) When he gets to point T, make him dig straight across (bash)

7) When Lemming B gets to Point W, make him build.  By this time, Fella A should
be at point T.  Make sure that when Fella B finishes building, that you make him
dig right away, if he turns around, forget it.

8) Make the first lemming dig when he gets up in the tunnel that Lemming B is
digging.

9) And there U have it.

It took me a while to figure this one out, cos I only had 2 bridges.

Well, seeyaz.

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
----------Amiga: The One and Only.  All the Rest Can Get the Bozack.-----------
"I ain't never got gaffled like that, I used to do the gaffilin'--
McDonald's was my spot."
"Man, what you used to do??"
"Jack them motherfuckers for them Nissan Trucks.  Right in the drive thru."