[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dragons Lair

jrosnow@vx.acs.umn.edu (JOHN ROSNOW) (06/05/91)

I know I am way out of date with this question but is there a talk through
available for Dragons Lair?  Also, do you all have to cross the bridge twice
in the first part of the game?  I cross the bridge, go into a room, and then
have to cross the bridge again.  Is this normal?  Thanks.

             ___                   ^^^^^^^
        /   /   /   /__ /   /! /     ~ ~          JROSNOW@UMNACVX
   ____/   /___/   /   /   / !/       @        JROSNOW@vx.acs.umn.edu

s914534@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Ben Anderson) (06/06/91)

jrosnow@vx.acs.umn.edu (JOHN ROSNOW) writes:

>I know I am way out of date with this question but is there a talk through
>available for Dragons Lair?  Also, do you all have to cross the bridge twice
>in the first part of the game?  I cross the bridge, go into a room, and then
>have to cross the bridge again.  Is this normal?  Thanks.

'fraid so - to make the game look bigger each scene except 2 (drink me&endgame)
is mirrored meaning you have to do it again using the opposite moves