[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help with lemmings

D.Lewis@cs.ucl.ac.uk (06/05/91)

Can anybody help, some friends and I have recently got our hands on an
amiga and have since had several all night sittings trying to get the
little lads from A to B but we have already run aground on level 23 of
tricky. After trying every thing we can think of (including sobering up)
we still havn't got more than a couple home, we're desperate and fustrated
please help any hint will be gratefully received.

cheers,
Dave Lewis

martin@IRO.UMontreal.CA (Daniel Martin) (06/06/91)

--
    // Daniel Martin                            Universite de Montreal   \\
   //  MediaLab, ca vous regarde!               C.P. 6128, Succursale A,  \\