[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings Help! :) Level 26

n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Raoul Rodriguez) (06/05/91)

Well, the title of the article says it all... it's the one called
triple trouble... oh well... :0  And thanks in advance :)

Raoul "My 500 Has a Detachable Keyboard" Rodriguez
n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu
Standard Disclaimers Apply (Within)

nick@robin.inmos.co.uk (Nick Haydock) (06/06/91)

In article <16896@helios.TAMU.EDU> n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Raoul Rodriguez) writes:
>Well, the title of the article says it all... it's the one called
>triple trouble... oh well... :0  And thanks in advance :)

    Well I had trouble with this, and I have sent mail out to at least two
other people who have had trouble with it, so this time I will post the
solution :-

SPOILER ALERT

	    The solution to level 26 taxing is as follows :-

		1/ When first lemming drops from top
		   wait till he's halfway to dropping off
		   the rock then dig straight down.

		2/ On left side make a climber, as soon
		   as he climbs out start him building.

		3/ In center cave start someone building left
		   to bypass the exit.

		4/ Continue lemming from left building

		5/ Immediately after 4 start someone in center
		   cave digging diagonaly left to meet up with
	           the approaching builder from the left.

		6/ Continue lemming from left building

		7/ They meet.

		8/ Start someone under the left entrance building
		   to let everyone climb to safety.

		9/ On right side make a climber, as soon
		   as he climbs out start him building.

		10/ Continue lemming from right building

		11/ Shortly after 10 start someone in center
		   cave digging diagonaly right to meet up with
	           the approaching builder from the right.
		   Clock reads approx 3.35

		12/ Continue lemming from right building

		13/ They meet.

		14/ Start someone under the right entrance building
		   to let everyone climb to safety.

	The problems are in getting the diagonal diggers right,
	or they fall into the sea, or come out to high, or to low.
	And the one that often fails, getting the guys under the
	right and left entrances to build in the right direction,
	this is only mildly helped by having one spare builder.

		Good luck

				Nick

PS The rest of taxing is eeeeeaaaaaassssssyyyyyyyy !!.

" Now look, I speak 34 languages fluently,
  gibberish isn't one of them.             " - D.Mouse