[comp.sys.amiga.games] *****Mr. Do! For Amiga???*****

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (06/02/91)

The subject line sez it all.  Is Mr. Do!, Mr. Do!'s Castle, Mr. Do!'s Wild
Ride or Do! Run Run available for Amiga???

If it is, where can I find it?  I would do *anything* to get any of these
games.  I'm having Do! Withdrawals.

If ANYONE has ANY info on it, please post or email me.  PLEEEEZ.

ADthanxVANCE.

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
----------Amiga: The One and Only.  All the Rest Can Get the Bozack.-----------
"I ain't never got gaffled like that, I used to do the gaffilin'--
McDonald's was my spot."
"Man, what you used to do??"
"Jack them motherfuckers for them Nissan Trucks.  Right in the drive thru."

sworkman@oregon.uoregon.edu (06/07/91)