[comp.sys.amiga.games] SWIV weapons

ken@isgtec.UUCP (Ken Newman) (06/06/91)

Just got SWIV, and it's great but there seems to be no indication of
how to get different weapons. There is no manual in the package, just
a stupid poster that tells you how to turn on your computer. I got
multiple-fire weapons somehow while playing, but couldn't see why.
Can someone let me in on the secret?

- kn

tpehrson@javelin.sim.es.com (Tim Clinkenpeel) (06/07/91)

ken@isgtec.UUCP (Ken Newman) writes:

>Just got SWIV, and it's great but there seems to be no indication of
>how to get different weapons. There is no manual in the package, just
>a stupid poster that tells you how to turn on your computer. I got
>multiple-fire weapons somehow while playing, but couldn't see why.
>Can someone let me in on the secret?

 sure, pirate :)
 shoot the squares dropped by the bigevil chopper (start out with $'s in them)
 two up arrows    -    increase forward firepower
 "V"              -    increase spread firepower (can't use these two in combo)
 four up arrows   -    increase shot speed (use with either of the above)
 smiley face      -    destroy all enemies in the entire game and show
                       picture of nekkid lady

--
/=============================/ "1:1 And, yea, Jesus was not quite dead and did
/ tpehrson@javelin.sim.es.com /  commeth down with a wailing and a gnashing of