[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need help: ZacMcKracen

iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-passau.de (Andreas Holzmann) (06/03/91)

How do I get things in the plane? I've heared that I can get there a
lighter, but how? The #@+$! stewardess always send me to my seat.
The only thing that I can do in the plane is putting the toilet paper
in the sink. But I haven't recognized any positive result.
Please help
	-Andreas
--
Andreas Holzmann                      E-Mail: iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-passau.de

smcgheedr@cc.curtin.edu.au (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun3.095429.3462@forwiss.uni-passau.de>, iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-passau.de (Andreas Holzmann) writes:
> How do I get things in the plane? I've heared that I can get there a
> lighter, but how? The #@+$! stewardess always send me to my seat.
> The only thing that I can do in the plane is putting the toilet paper
> in the sink. But I haven't recognized any positive result.

Try turning on the water....

cconnor@bluemoon.uucp (Casey Connor) (06/07/91)

smcgheedr@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:

> In article <1991Jun3.095429.3462@forwiss.uni-passau.de>, iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-
> > How do I get things in the plane? I've heared that I can get there a
> > lighter, but how? The #@+$! stewardess always send me to my seat.
> > The only thing that I can do in the plane is putting the toilet paper
> > in the sink. But I haven't recognized any positive result.
>
> Try turning on the water....

        Boy, I haven't played THAT (awesome) game in a long time... Lost
my travel code thing... I do remember putting the egg in the microwave
though. She has to clean it up you see...
-Casey

 This is from
     cconnor@bluemoon.uucp
     cconnor%bluemoon@nstar.rn.com
who doesn't have their own obnoxious signature yet

beust@taloa.unice.fr (Cedric Beust) (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun3.095429.3462@forwiss.uni-passau.de>, iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-passau.de (Andreas Holzmann) writes:
: How do I get things in the plane? I've heared that I can get there a
: lighter, but how? The #@+$! stewardess always send me to my seat.
: The only thing that I can do in the plane is putting the toilet paper
: in the sink. But I haven't recognized any positive result.
: Please help

  Warning! Spoiler ahead!

  You must put the egg into the micro-wave oven and turn it on. I think
you can easily guess the rest.

  Other spoiler:

  The lighter is hidden in a seat.

| Cedric BEUST                                     University of Nice    |
| INET: beust@taloa.unice.fr                       $whoami               |
| UUCP: llaor.unice.fr!arkonis!beust               god (personal alias)  |
|                   -- "To be, or not to be...",                         |
|                      That is illogical, captain!                       |
|                                     -- Spock                           |