[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help: Elvira

javi@enea.se (Jan-]ke Viglund) (06/09/91)

I am at the endgame in Elvira, but nothing I do has any effect, I cannot use
the scroll or dagger because Emelda's willpower paralyzes me. What should
be done? Please give me an outright spoiler, because I would like to finish
this game. I also haven't been able to find any fourleaf clover or deadly
nightshade. Might this have any connection to my problem?

maquelin@tik.ethz.ch (Olivier Maquelin) (06/10/91)

In article <3611@enea.se> javi@enea.se (Jan-]ke Viglund) writes:

>I am at the endgame in Elvira, but nothing I do has any effect, I cannot use
>the scroll or dagger because Emelda's willpower paralyzes me. What should
>be done? Please give me an outright spoiler, because I would like to finish

Same for me. Anyone know the answer?

>this game. I also haven't been able to find any fourleaf clover or deadly
>nightshade. Might this have any connection to my problem?

I don't remember having found fourleaf clover, but maybe nightshade. Did you
look at the bushes in front of the gardener's house? When going to the house,
stop just before entering and search the bushes to the left and right.

Olivier