[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings, the animation

kpicott@alias.com (Socrates) (06/05/91)

For anyone that has access to the fish disks check out one of the latest ones
(higher than 470, not sure of the number) for an excellent parody animation of
Lemmings.  Real spiffy to see the big Lemmings in motion.

ake@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (06/11/91)

In article <1991Jun5.115859.24488@alias.com>, kpicott@alias.com (Socrates) writes:
> For anyone that has access to the fish disks check out one of the latest ones
> (higher than 470, not sure of the number) for an excellent parody animation of
> Lemmings.  Real spiffy to see the big Lemmings in motion.

	The animation is Anti-Lemmin and is available on Fred Fish disk 490
and also via FTP on ab20.larc.nasa.gov.  It is another in the Eric Schwartz
series.  More to come!

Earle
             ____ ____    ___
Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: ake@dayton.saic.com        uucp: dayvb!ake         SPAN: 28284::ake

bunny@cbnewsm.att.com (Laura A. Eppright) (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun10.163653.1669@dayton.saic.com> ake@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) writes:
>In article <1991Jun5.115859.24488@alias.com>, kpicott@alias.com (Socrates) writes:
>> For anyone that has access to the fish disks check out one of the latest ones
>> (higher than 470, not sure of the number) for an excellent parody animation of
>> Lemmings.  Real spiffy to see the big Lemmings in motion.
>
>	The animation is Anti-Lemmin and is available on Fred Fish disk 490
>and also via FTP on ab20.larc.nasa.gov.  It is another in the Eric Schwartz
>series.  More to come!

Unfortunately, the version of Anti-Lemmin I downloaded from GEnie won't
work on anything less than 2 meg RAM, so many people won't be able to
run it (including me!).

Gotta get me some extra RAM -- soon.

Laura

--
Laura A. Eppright                        |
AT&T, 30 Knightsbridge Rd                |  I'm never sarcastic.