[comp.sys.amiga.games] What about Apprentice?

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun12.101850.1283@hollie.rdg.dec.com> jamie@sievax.enet.dec.com (Jamie Badman) writes:
>Review
>======
>
>Prehistorik by Titus Software.
>==============================

[revu of Prehistorik Deleted]

I just wanted to include the game Apprentice by Rainbow somebody or other. It
too, is Mario Bros.-type game but you can go anywhere you want (as long as you
have the keys to) and there is no time limit!  And there are cloud worlds, and
hell worlds, and regular worlds.  I know there are at least 37 worlds, but am
not sure of the exact amount.  The grafix are excellent, the sounds are even
fresher!!  There are three different soundtracks and there's one that's just
boomin!! I hooked it up to my stereo and you would not believe the quality of
the sound!

That's just my $29.95 minus $29.93 rebate.

Oh by the way, does anyone know how to get past Apprentice level 17?  I think
this is the entrance to the cloud worlds.

Seeyaz

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
Sig closed for renovation - Grand opening this Friday!