[comp.sys.amiga.games] Where in the world is Carmen S.?

mcclend@infonode.ingr.com (William D McClendon) (06/14/91)

Hey netter's,

Does anyone know it the "Where in the World is Carmen Santiago?" package
can be loaded to Hard disk and played from there?

Replys graciously appreciated.

Bill

witzany@sparc1 (David Witzany) (06/15/91)

mcclend@infonode.ingr.com (William D McClendon) writes:

>Does anyone know it the "Where in the World is Carmen Santiago?" package
>can be loaded to Hard disk and played from there?

>Bill

	Carmen SanDiego is hard drive installable (it comes with an
install program to move its font file to the HD; you move the game over
by dragging the directory from floppy to HD).  It uses key disk copy
protection, so whenever you start it from the hard drive, it asks once
for the original disk to be inserted into your floppy drive; it doesn't
ask again after that.

--

	Dave Witzany
	(witzany@sparc1.isgs.uiuc.edu)

bwana@dorsai (william cernansky) (06/15/91)

mcclend@infonode.ingr.com (William D McClendon) writes:

> Does anyone know it the "Where in the World is Carmen Santiago?" package
> can be loaded to Hard disk and played from there?

Yup.  I've put it on my hard disk twice.  Once, and then again after the
great hard disk crash of '90.  Oh, the humanity.

"Bwana" Bill Cernansky, king of the Scooby-Doo impersonators