[comp.sys.amiga.games] Warlords help needed

jp4t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jean-Luc H. Park) (06/10/91)

Anyone have any hints, or cheats for this game?
 other than saving and hoping that the randomizer will favor you next
time, is there any way to get the computer to favor you with heroes or
allies?  Or even gold?

How about which player I should start as?  The rule book itself says
don't try it with the sirians, but then who would be best?

Thanks

J-L P

cpc@czaeap.UUCP (Chris Cebelenski) (06/18/91)

In article <ocItkny00UgI865UUQ@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jean-Luc H. Park writes:

> Anyone have any hints, or cheats for this game?
>  other than saving and hoping that the randomizer will favor you next
> time, is there any way to get the computer to favor you with heroes or
> allies?  Or even gold?

Don't know if this has been around before, but try naming your first
warlord SUPERVISOR. (ALL CAPS)  Certain keys will then achieve different
results (forget which).

> How about which player I should start as?  The rule book itself says
> don't try it with the sirians, but then who would be best?

Easiest player is/are the Orcs of Kor.  I always play Elvalie because
of their quick elven archers.  Of course I can play any starting position
against all warlords and whoop their arses, so the game is no challenge to
me anymore.

> Thanks

No prob.

> J-L P
    Chris Cebelenski        UUCP: portal.com!gdc!aminet!czaeap!cpc
    The Red Mage                : cpc@czaeap.UUCP
                                 // "Amiga - The way REAL people compute"
                               \X/
               Sex, and Drugs, and Rock and Roll-Playing!     (DEVO RULES)
NOTE: When replying to me, if you get "cpc@aminet.gdc.portal.com" or
somthing like that as an address your mailer is BRAIN-DEAD, and the
address must be adjusted.