[comp.sys.amiga.games] Too Frequently Asked Dungeon Master Question

steve@trashy.UUCP (Steve Talmage) (06/16/91)

************* POSSIBLE SPOILERS ****************

Tho' I don't know how--you should have gotten this far by now! ;-}

I know this has been asked and answered before (and I've even read some of
those answers), but I'm still stuck.  How are you supposed to kill Lord
Chaos?	I have the Firestaff, and I put him in a fluxcage, but every time
I try to zap him (using fuse), he steps out of the way just in time.
I've tried using the Freeze Life boxes to stop things.  Everything else
stops in its tracks, but Lord Chaos is unaffected.  I've also tried boxing
him in between a wall, a fire pit, and a demon or two before fluxcaging
and fusing him, but he just seems to teleport out of the way.  What am I
doing wrong?  I know it's possible to get him, so I must be missing
something somewhere.  Any help or insights would be appreciated.  I've been
trying to nab Lord Chaos for the past couple of months, and I'd like to
move on to Chaos Strikes Back, but I want to finish the first game first.

--
Steve	| uucp: ...!uhnix1!lobster!trashy!steve | "Do or do not.  There is
Talmage | inet: steve%trashy@lobster.hou.tx.us	|  no 'try'."
	|	Houston, TX  77084		|     - Yoda, Jedi Knight

etrigan@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Demonicus Rex) (06/20/91)

In article <steve.1229@trashy.UUCP> steve@trashy.UUCP (Steve Talmage) writes:
[much deleted]
>I know this has been asked and answered before (and I've even read some of
>those answers), but I'm still stuck.  How are you supposed to kill Lord
>Chaos?

yeah, what he said. i've tried various things and nothing seems to help. is the trick to do something in the little room off to the side? the one with flammit
and the amulet of <whatever>?

joe

MINSTREL@MTUS5.BITNET (Joe Lannom) (06/21/91)

How do you stop lord chaos?

HMm... I did it a LONG time ago, but I remember I had to be FAST, too fast
to trust my skill with the mouse, so I used the keyboard keys to move, and
the mouse to wield the firestaff.

Four walls and a fuse.... one bound Wizard of Chaos.

Hmm... pretty sure thats the way I did it.  Thanks.  Now I have to fire
up the game again.  There goes another month of my social life *SIGH*...

Joe Lannom
MINSTREL@MTUS5.bitnet