[comp.sys.amiga.games] WANTED: Monkey Island hint

edgar@csri.toronto.edu (Edgar LeBel) (06/19/91)

I am stuck in the "Secret of Monkey Island" and I need a hint.  I am on
the ship, at sea, and I'm looking for things to do.  So far, I can put
the rope in the cannon and light the fuse, but nothing happens.  I can't
discover anything else to do (such as opening the black chest or the
cabinet in the stateroom) so I am just ignoring the game for now.  Please
mail me if you know what I can do!

Hobie Orris

GUTEST8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Ives Aerts) (06/19/91)

Why don't you start with a good breakfast ?
      Ives Aerts           |          IBM definition SY-34378
GUTEST8@BLEKUL11.BITNET    |   A signature consists of sequences of
gutest8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be | non-blank characters separated by blanks.

educate@vger.nsu.edu (06/21/91)

In article <1991Jun18.172320.28195@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu>, edgar@csri.toronto.edu (Edgar LeBel) writes:
> I am stuck in the "Secret of Monkey Island" and I need a hint.  I am on
> the ship, at sea, and I'm looking for things to do.  So far, I can put
> the rope in the cannon and light the fuse, but nothing happens.  I can't
> discover anything else to do (such as opening the black chest or the
> cabinet in the stateroom) so I am just ignoring the game for now.  Please
> mail me if you know what I can do!
>
> Hobie Orris

YOu might also check out the crow's nest, if you haven't already.

Jean