[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help with wierd Dreams..

IO91461@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Tom Nezwek) (06/22/91)

        Can anyone lend any hints (or just plain tell me) how to
 get past the rose garden before the lawnmower moes me over?  I can
 get 75% of the roses but then I run out of time and the lawnmower
 comes out.
                   -Tom

s9133283@giaea.gi.oz (Chuggles) (06/24/91)

In article <91172.131100IO91461@MAINE.MAINE.EDU> IO91461@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Tom Nezwek) writes:

>        Can anyone lend any hints (or just plain tell me) how to
> get past the rose garden before the lawnmower moes me over?  I can
> get 75% of the roses but then I run out of time and the lawnmower
> comes out.
>                   -Tom

Press space (page advance) for a major spoiler

To gain infinite lives, and to start from where you die, tap out
SOS on with the help key in morse code (...  ---  ...). However if you don't
wish to use this cheat, it is possible to slice two flowers at a time, which
is much faster, however you must wait until the first flower is retreating
before you lunge at two flowers,  timing is all important and so is placement.

Noel Ashford