[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings - Taxing level 3

duncan@convex.csd.uwm.edu (Shan D Duncan) (03/05/91)

I can't seem to get this level finished in the 2 min. time limit.

Perhaps a spoiler

I can barely finish the bridge before the time is up so I always
have the others marching up the bridge when the time gets to
zero.

description of the level.

Another one of those:

 this way to heaven...

 but this time only two minutes limit  and no blockers plus
you must get 99% or 100% can't remember off hand.

I can dump the lemmings in a pit I dig while one is off building
the bridge then have one climb out turn around by hole/bridge
tech. then dig at an angle to free everyone else.  I always! run!
out! of! time!   I suppose one must time it so the lemmings are
just behind the one building the bridge so they arrive at the
same time... but frustration is not the word I feel for this...
FRUSTRATIONS is :-)

Any suggestions?  (Other than keep trying!)

-Shan

kenh@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Ken Huisman) (06/24/91)

I think my last message messed up, so I'll try again:

I've only just purchased lemmings a little while ago, and I am stuck
on Taxing level 3 (heaven can wait).  It looks so easy, I'm sure
I must be missing something.  Can someone give me the solution?

Thanks.
Ken
kenh@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca

Ken Huisman              kenh@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) (06/24/91)

In article <aui141w164w@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca> kenh@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Ken Huisman) writes:
>I think my last message messed up, so I'll try again:
>
>I've only just purchased lemmings a little while ago, and I am stuck
>on Taxing level 3 (heaven can wait).  It looks so easy, I'm sure
>I must be missing something.  Can someone give me the solution?
>
>Thanks.
>Ken
>kenh@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca

Could some kind person please post the complete set of solutions?

Matt Crowd        cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au         | "Operator, give me
CtIoNnDeYyCaR A WbFiOrRdD                         | the number for 911"
Resident Computer Science FTP Mutant              | - Homer Simpson