[comp.sys.amiga.games] Loom

smithn@tramp.Colorado.EDU (Smith Nicholas K) (11/06/90)

From: smithn@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Smith Nicholas K)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.games
Subject: Re: Loom.. A waste of money!
In article <wbAXIgm00WB50JQ10B@andrew.cmu.edu> dw3w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Database Work) writes:
>I was very impressed by the game Loom.  I would suggest it to anyone who
>enjoys Sierra games like Space Quest.  It had excellent music, and unlike
>Sierra games, the scrren scrolled when you walked.  Granted it isn't
>'amigafied' but it is still an excellent game and one I feel is worthwhile
>to play.
>
>Ryan Newman
>dw3w@andrew.cmu.edu

I have that very game and spent two hours to complete the entire
game in beginner mode.  I then proceeded to complete the expert
mode the following day in slightly more than two hours.  this game is
extremely easy and is impossible to "lose" there is no way to die at
all, everything is safe all it takes is a little patience to get through
the puzzles I don't reccomend this game for anyone who enjoys a
challenge .  However it is an interesting game (and HD installable !!).

ME (N.K. Smith CU Boulder USA)

jeff@jt_home.UU.NET (Jeff Tyler) (04/03/91)

I need some help finding the weave for twist. I'm sure you know that to
un-do something you play the weave backwards.  I've looked at all the
places I can think to look.  Help!

|hbiso!jt_home!jeff			Jeff S. Tyler                       |
|(Somewhere in New England)		Bull WW Info Systems                |
| Sysadmin from Hell                                                        |
|                 Backups ? At least once a year... :-)#	            |

cz81s89@amiglynx.UUCP (Chris) (05/31/91)

this game is great! and i finally cleared it...
it has everything...i havent played monkey island for the amiga?
does it have good graphics cause some of the lucasfilms arent so hot w/ the
graphics
l8r

skipper@motaus.sps.mot.com (Skipper Smith) (06/27/91)

 I just picked up a copy of Loom- only $20 at Software Etc... (and they had a
bunch of games as low as $5.88- are they dumping the Amiga?).  Can't get passed
the darn tornado (waterspout to non-Texans), though.  Anybody have any hints
on any spells that I am missing?

--
Skipper Smith                             | skipper@motaus.sps.mot.com
Motorola Technical Training               | 8945 Guilford Rd  Ste 145

danielh@tekig5.PEN.TEK.COM (Daniel Hartman) (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun26.210119.10327@motaus.sps.mot.com>, skipper@motaus.sps.mot.com (Skipper Smith) writes:

>  I just picked up a copy of Loom- only $20 at Software Etc... (and they had a
> bunch of games as low as $5.88- are they dumping the Amiga?).  Can't get passed
> the darn tornado (waterspout to non-Texans), though.  Anybody have any hints
> on any spells that I am missing?

woH tuoba a drawkcab tsiwt?

leinaD namtraH