[comp.robotics] Help with Cheap Robot Arm

mcdonley@dinl.uucp (alan mcdonley) (05/30/90)

In article <13978@ttidca.TTI.COM> hollombe@ttidca.TTI.COM (The Polymath) writes:
>In article <8096@accuvax.nwu.edu> lanham@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu writes:
>
>Heath/Zenith
>     Robot arm with teaching pendant       1,995
>     Hero 1 assembled with arm             1,995
  Got my Hero 1 (no arm) for $150 and some cleaning up from a local
  amateur radio operator.  Have seen others for $200 at local swap fests
  the amateur radio (HAMs) community sponsers periodically.

Alan McDonley,        Martin Marietta Information and Communication Systems
(303) 977-3347        mcdonley@inlatlas.den.mmc.com
P.O.Box 1260          ncar!dinl!mcdonley
Denver,CO 80201-1260  Opinions are my own, not my employer's.