[comp.robotics] Paper Needs ...!

brian@ucselx.sdsu.edu (Brian Ho) (09/30/90)

Newsgroups: comp.ai.vision
Subject: Paper Needs .......!!! (Urgent)

Hello folks,
I am urgently looking for a paper which has just presented at : International
  conf. on Automation, robotics, and computer vision, the conf. was held
  in Singapore Sept 18 - 21, 1990.  The paper I am looking for is:

	Title : Recongition of cursive writing - a method of segmentation
		of word into characters.
	Arthors: M. Leroux and J.C. Salome.

  I will be greatly appreciate if anyone who can send me a copy or tell
  me where I can get hold of the paper.

PS.
  Special thanks to Dr. M. Atiquzzaman (Department of Electrical Engineering)
  from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (Saudi Arabia), who
  has passed that information to me.

  Thanks in advance..

  Please Send me E-mail at:
   brian@ucselx.sdsu.edu