[comp.robotics] Bekker

nivek@rover.ri.cmu.edu (Kevin Dowling) (02/02/91)

Here is our on-line library listing for Bekker. I believe all are out of
print however NTIS should have one or more of them.

			nivek
aka :	Kevin Dowling
net :	nivek@rover.ri.cmu.edu	Robotics Institute
tel :	(412) 268-8830		Carnegie Mellon University
				Pittsburgh, PA 15213

COPY ONE  E&S-BK         629.282 B42o c.1
008CODES  74522916 1960
ACQNUM    72206
LANGUAGE  english
MEDIA     book
AUTHOR    Bekker, Mieczyslaw Gregory.
TITLE     Off-the-road locomotion; research and development in terramechanics.
LC-CARD   61-005020
CITATION  Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press [1960] 220 p. illus. 24 cm.
NOTES     Includes bibliography.
SUBJECT   Motor vehicles Dynamics
          Soil mechanics
          Locomotion
HOLDINGS  E&S-BK         629.282 B42o c.1

-----------------

COPY ONE  E&S-BK         629.2 B42t c.1
008CODES  71940371 1956
ACQNUM    43088
LANGUAGE  english
MEDIA     book
AUTHOR    Bekker, Mieczyslaw Gregory.
TITLE     Theory of land locomotion; the mechanics of vehicle mobility.
LC-CARD   56-010101
CITATION  Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press [c1956] 520 p. illus. 24 cm.
NOTES     Includes bibliography.
SUBJECT   Automobile engineering
          Motor vehicles
HOLDINGS  E&S-BK         629.2 B42t c.1
E&S-BK         629.2 B42t c.2

-----------------

COPY ONE  E&S-BK         629.2 B42i c.1
008CODES  70001919 1969
ACQNUM    123725
LANGUAGE  english
MEDIA     book
AUTHOR    Bekker, Mieczyslaw Gregory.
TITLE     Introduction to terrain-vehicle systems [by] M. G. Bekker.
LC-CARD   68-029272
CITATION  Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press [1969] xvii, 846 p. illus.
          (part fold.) 24 cm.
NOTES     Includes bibliographies. Part I: The terrain; Part II: The vehicle.
SUBJECT   All terrain vehicles
          Motor vehicles Dynamics
          Soil mechanics
HOLDINGS  E&S-BK         629.2 B42i c.1

prasad@csli.Stanford.EDU (Prasad Akella) (02/02/91)

In article <11754@pt.cs.cmu.edu> nivek@rover.ri.cmu.edu (Kevin Dowling) writes:

>Here is our on-line library listing for Bekker. I believe all are out of
>print however NTIS should have one or more of them.
>
>			nivek

	yes. they are out of print. i was, however, able to borrow a
copy from a florida univ via teh inter-univ lib loan scheme stanford
subscribes to. i guess it should not be a problem for most other univs
too. (if someone is stuck and *really* wants to find out which florida
univ i got it from, i could try and track it down...)

cheers
-prasad