Date: Fri, 3 May 91 09:21:17 -0600
From: "CAPT MICHAEL A. SKINNER - " <mskinner@logdis1.sa.aflc.af.mil>
Subject: CHIMERA II
To: jlc@FAS.RI.CMU.EDU

Dear Sir,
        Don Miller of SA-ALC/CN told me that you might be a point of
contact for robotics.  I am interested in the CHIMERA II program.
Could you tell me what it is, how much its costs to use it, who can
used it, and how one goes about getting more information?  If there an
application process?

	Thank you,
	MAS

James L. Crowley  LIFIA (IMAG), 46 av. Felix Viallet, 38031 Grenoble  FRANCE
  tel: (33) 76 57 46 55 -- fax : 76 57 46 02   email : jlc@lifia.imag.fr