[comp.sys.mac.comm] Usenet News & Email

steve@hite386.UUCP (Steve Hite) (05/26/90)

blob@apple.com (Brian Bechtel) writes:

>It's available as part of the Hypercard MacTCP toolkit release from APDA,
>or via anonymous ftp from apple.com as the file
>   ~ftp/pub/dts/mac/stacks/mactcp-toolkit-1-0.hqx
>You may need DiskCopy (available in ~ftp/pub/dts/sw.license/) to get
>this file into a usable state.

Brian,

   Can you post the toolkit to the sumex-aim archives so I can get my
grubby hands on it from BITNET? :-)

Steve Hite
...gatech!uflorida!unf7!hite386!steve

Trevor_Custom_Green@cup.portal.com (05/28/90)

I seem to remebmer that there was once a mac implementation of the UUCP protoc
aroaroubnd the place. If someone can find that , I'd bve willing to look at a
nice (maybe HyperCard) application that accesses UseNet/<ail without an NNTP
server (io.e. diaal-up).

Sorry about the errors in this message.\ My backspace isn't working.

TG