[comp.sys.mac.comm] InBox PLUS

proctor@cme.nist.gov (Fred Proctor) (06/01/90)

Has anyone used the new version of InBox, InBox Plus?  We just upgraded
to TOPS version 3.0, and got the regular InBox nodes.  Sun says that
the Plus version of InBox, when augmented with SMTP, X.400, PROFS, or
MCI Mail, allows you to send e-mail across the internet.  Has anyone
used InBox Plus and would recommend it?  Thanks in advance for any