[comp.sys.mac.comm] Versaterm current version?

jas@ISI.EDU (Jeff Sullivan) (06/29/90)

What is the current version of Versaterm?  I have version 4.0, and
that was a while ago.

jas

Jeffrey A. Sullivan		| Senior Systems Programmer
jas@venera.isi.edu		| Information Sciences Institute
jas@isi.edu   DELPHI: JSULLIVAN	| University of Southern California

baumgart@esquire.dpw.com (Steve Baumgarten) (07/03/90)

In article <14103@venera.isi.edu>, jas@ISI (Jeff Sullivan) writes:
>What is the current version of Versaterm?  I have version 4.0, and
>that was a while ago.

Version 4.1.1 is the most recent (I think there's a $10 or $20 upgrade
from the previous version which includes a new manual).  It now
supports Apple's Connection Tools, so it works fine with multi-serial
port cards.

There's also support for vt220 emulation, including double-high,
double-wide characters; this all works very well.  And there's even a
nifty popup function key pad for those who don't have the extended
keyboard.

It's still fast, cheap (at least the non-Pro version is), and well
supported.  All in all, a nice product.

--
   Steve Baumgarten             | "New York... when civilization falls apart,
   Davis Polk & Wardwell        |  remember, we were way ahead of you."