[comp.sys.mac.comm] TOPS Terminal screen drawing speed

) (07/16/90)

Are there any user-configurable settings in TOPS Terminal that
affect vt10x screen drawing speed. I like TT's TCP/IP user environment but
the screen drawing doesn't seem to up to the task (it feels like
it's drawing at 2400 baud).

Rand P. Hall                    UUCP: {uunet,wang,ulowell}!samsung!hubdub!rand
Merrimack College               CSNET: rand@merrimack.edu
N. Andover, MA        "Carrying a spare is negative thinking" -- Norris Weldon

tim@efi.com (Tim Maroney) (07/21/90)

In article <19821.26a1b7df@merrimack.edu> rand@merrimack.edu
(Bucky ate the cat!) writes:
>Are there any user-configurable settings in TOPS Terminal that
>affect vt10x screen drawing speed. I like TT's TCP/IP user environment but
>the screen drawing doesn't seem to up to the task (it feels like
>it's drawing at 2400 baud).

That's the problem with developing on a Mac II -- you lose track of
efficiency considerations that are important on slower Macs.  Sorry.
All I can say is that you should try to get a Mac II....