[comp.sys.mac.comm] Dial-up to...

blood@aludra.usc.edu (Brian Blood) (07/21/90)

From blood Sat Jul 21 09:56:01 1990
To: /home/chaph9/blood/.article
Subject: Dial up...

Does any body know if there is a dial-up number to the FTP site
rascal.ics.utexas.edu like there is to sumex-aim. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for any info. Please e-mail me or call collect 214/907-2943 Thanks again.
Brian Blood

werner@cs.utexas.edu (Werner Uhrig) (07/22/90)

>Does any body know if there is a dial-up number to the FTP site
>rascal.ics.utexas.edu like there is to sumex-aim. I would really appreciate it.

	yep, I know! (I should :-)

	nope, there is no public dial-in to RASCAL ... why do you need one?

ps: such questions are best sent by email to the postmaster at a site ...
	(i.e. postmaster@rascal.ics.utexas.edu)