[comp.sys.mac.comm] WK 11.07 patches?/Freesoft upgrade policy

ireland@ac.dal.ca (07/26/90)

In article <1787@ac.dal.ca>, ireland@ac.dal.ca writes:
> I've heard that there is a new version of White Knight (11.07).  I'm still
> using WK 11.04.  What's new in 11.07 and is there at ftp site where the
> patches can be obtained?
>
> Thanks, Keith@ac.dal.ca

Thanks to all who responded to my question. For those who don't know, the
current version is 11.08 (at least it was last week). The patches can be
downloaded from Genie or Compuserve.  I was also told that you can get an
upgrade from FreeSoft directly by sending them your master disk. I called
FreeSoft to get the details and they said they would send me a disk
containing the new version of WK.  I don't have to send them anything.
This is the kind of upgrade service I like.

Keith Conover  Keith@ac.dal.ca