[comp.sys.mac.comm] White Knight Editor

margief@ogicse.ogi.edu (Jack L. Decker) (08/20/90)

Has anyone seen a White Knight RCMD that will create a text editor?  Is
such a thing even possible?

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (08/24/90)

In article <11521@ogicse.ogi.edu> margief@ogicse.ogi.edu (Jack L. Decker) writes:
>Has anyone seen a White Knight RCMD that will create a text editor?  Is
>such a thing even possible?

	I haven't seen a text editing RCMD yet, however it is possible
	if someone were to take the time to write one. I know some
	people were thinking about it, but nothing yet. Its to easy
	to use a DA and there are many good Text Editing Da's for someone
	to really want to do this I guess. But you never know.
--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.