[comp.sys.mac.comm] Need sources to Comm toolbox emulation tool

rich@figur8.enet.dec.com (Rich Drinkard) (09/19/90)

Does anyone have source code for a simple  (TTY even) emulation tool that does
something.

Any help is appreciated.

Rich Drinkard

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han, scapegoat) (09/19/90)

In article <1990Sep18.141733@figur8.enet.dec.com> rich@figur8.enet.dec.com (Rich Drinkard) writes:
>Does anyone have source code for a simple  (TTY even) emulation tool that does
>something.

There are plans to release source code to the TTY Tool, Serial Tool, and
XMODEM Tool as well as an enhanced Surfer through some channel (APDA or
d e v e l o p magazine).  As soon as details are available, I'll pass them
along.  Please do not bug APDA about these source code products yet!
They'll get mad and take away my large screen monitor... :-)

Byron Han
PTO ICE