[comp.sys.mac.comm] Info about terminal emulators

jae@cs.iastate.edu (Andy Edwards) (11/01/90)

I am looking for info concerning terminal emulators and/or
communications packages available for the Mac.  I am particularly
concerned with the terminals these packages emulate.

Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Please

Thanks.
--
Andy Edwards
jae@cs.iastate.edu

jae@cs.iastate.edu (Andy Edwards) (11/02/90)

jae@cs.iastate.edu (Andy Edwards) writes:

>I am looking for info concerning terminal emulators and/or
>communications packages available for the Mac.  I am particularly
>concerned with the terminals these packages emulate.

>Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Please

I am particularly looking for packages that emulate TI terminals,
in general.  To be honest, I am not sure of the exact TI
terminal, but anything would be helpful.
--
Andy Edwards
jae@cs.iastate.edu