[comp.sys.mac.comm] terminal program 110 or 75 baud

jschwart@parker.rutgers.edu (Jeff Schwartz) (11/02/90)

Belieive it or not, I need a terminal program for my Mac SE/30 that
will support either 110 or 75 baud opperation.  Is such a program
availiable and from where?  Red ryder, zterm and a couple others only
go down as low as 300 baud.

Thanks
-Jeff

jschwart@hardees.rutgers.edu
--

                                                  -Jeff
      jschwart@hardees.rutgers.edu           Amateur Call: KA2QOU

      Jeff Schwartz
      RPO 6129 Box 5063
      New Brunswick, New Jersey 08903
      (201) 878-2340

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han, scapegoat) (11/03/90)

In article <Nov.1.22.49.19.1990.15069@parker.rutgers.edu> jschwart@parker.rutgers.edu (Jeff Schwartz) writes:
>Belieive it or not, I need a terminal program for my Mac SE/30 that
>will support either 110 or 75 baud opperation.  Is such a program
>availiable and from where?  Red ryder, zterm and a couple others only
>go down as low as 300 baud.

You have two choices.

i. MacTerminal 2.3.1 supports the two built in serial ports down to
those low baud rates.

ii. Any application that uses the Connection Manager and provides access
to the Serial Tool can access these low baudrates as well.  Examples are
MacTerminal 3.0 from Apple, VersaTerm Pro from Synergy, Reflection for
Walter Richie Quinn, and other applications as well.

Hope this helps.

All trademarks are those of their respective companies.  This is not an
official Apple product endorsement - use this information at your own risk.

Byron