[comp.sys.mac.comm] r Suggestions for a Communications Program

asjcs1@acad2.anc.alaska.edu (SADLER JOEL C) (11/20/90)

In Article 1637, jester@ihlpl.att.com <enrique conty>, asks about term
programs. Just want to throw in my $ .02. Go with White Knight, from Freesoft.
The newly updated version 11.10 has Stuff-it on the Menu bar. Great
compatability, and easy to use. Has Excellent Vt-100 support. PLUS! all of this
and it is cheaper then Microphone by over $100. I have seen it in numerous
mailorder ads for $89.00. Hope this helps.

Attach the usual disclaimer about me not being affiliated with anyone,
anything here.

Joel
Asjcs1@alaska.bitnet
asjcs1@acad2.anc.alaska.edu <for the network impaired>

leonardr@svc.portal.com (11/27/90)

In article <1990Nov20.111915.25113@hayes.ims.alaska.edu> asjcs1@acad2.anc.alaska.edu writes:
>In Article 1637, jester@ihlpl.att.com <enrique conty>, asks about term
>programs. Just want to throw in my $ .02. Go with White Knight, from Freesoft.
>The newly updated version 11.10 has Stuff-it on the Menu bar.
	Not to belittle Scott and his work, but I should point out that Stuffit
support is only available to owners of Stuffit Deluxe as WK uses the Stuffit
Deluxe Engine (part of the SD package).
	Just to pat myself on the back as well (;-), I have written a set of
XCMD's (which work with Hypercard, MicroPhone II, etc.) which talk to the
Stuffit Engine to provide compression and decompression from these products.
These X's are available on the major electronic services (GEnie, CIS, AOL)
and will ship with Stuffit Deluxe 1.1.  If you would like to get a copy now,
feel free to EMail me, and I will send you off a copy.

+ Leonard Rosenthol              | Internet: leonardr@sv.portal.com  +
+ Software Ventures              | GEnie:    MACgician               +
+ MicroPhone II Development Team | AOL:      MACgician1              +