[comp.sys.mac.comm] How to contact NCSA?

pdel@ADS.COM (Peter Delevoryas) (11/26/90)

Does anyone know of a working e-mail address or even a phone number
for the people that wrote NCSA telnet?
I've tried the ones on the manual and haven't received any replies.
Does it take more than a week for them to write back?

Peter D.

abennett@athena.mit.edu (Andrew Bennett) (11/26/90)

In article <Q5~^X?_@ads.com>, pdel@ADS.COM (Peter Delevoryas) writes:
|> Does anyone know of a working e-mail address or even a phone number
|> for the people that wrote NCSA telnet?
|> I've tried the ones on the manual and haven't received any replies.
|> Does it take more than a week for them to write back?
|>

|> Peter D.

Try:

Jennie File
u26364@ncsagate.BITNET
jfile@ncsa.uiuc.edu

or:

Jarrett Cohen
jcohen@ncsagate.BITNET
jcohen@ncsa.uiuc.edu

Hope that helps!

-Drew

Andrew Bennett          abennett@mit.edu
MIT Room 11-124H        abennett%athena@mitvma.bitnet
77 Massachusetts Ave.   Phone: (617) 253-7174
Cambridge, MA  02139    <Standard disclaimers apply>

hirchert@harriett.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Kurt Hirchert) (12/05/90)

In article <Q5~^X?_@ads.com> pdel@ADS.COM (Peter Delevoryas) writes:
>Does anyone know of a working e-mail address or even a phone number
>for the people that wrote NCSA telnet?
>I've tried the ones on the manual and haven't received any replies.
>Does it take more than a week for them to write back?

Sometimes, especially when the person who normally handles this mail is in
the hospital.  As a temporary measure, you might try contacting the NCSA
Consulting Office (consult@ncsa.uiuc.edu or 217-244-1144).  Their primary
job is supporting the NCSA supercomputers, but they might be able to help
with simple workstation software questions until Software Tools support gets
caught up again.
--
Kurt W. Hirchert     hirchert@ncsa.uiuc.edu