[comp.sys.mac.comm] MacTCP with THINK Pascal

delorenz@inf.ethz.ch (Michele DeLorenzi) (12/18/90)

I'm trying to exchange some data between an application on my Macintosh and a
Sun.  I have the MacTCP Evaluation Kit and the MacTCP Programmer's Guide and I
want to call the corresponding driver from THINK Pascal.  I tried to write
myself an interface but it doesn't seem to work.  Who has experience using TCP
together with THINK Pascal?  I would appreciate sample code if possible.
Thank's in advance.

Michele De Lorenzi
delorenz@inf.ethz.ch

hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe) (12/18/90)

In article <18559@neptune.inf.ethz.ch> delorenz@inf.ethz.ch (Michele
DeLorenzi) writes:
> I have the MacTCP Evaluation Kit and the MacTCP Programmer's Guide and I
> want to call the corresponding driver from THINK Pascal.  I tried to
write
> myself an interface but it doesn't seem to work.  Who has experience
using TCP
> together with THINK Pascal?  I would appreciate sample code if possible.

If anyone can provide an answer, please post to the net.

Herb Poppe             hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
NCAR                      (303) 497-1296
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO  80307-3000